Pacific Northwest Day Flying Natives Frame
Available as a pre-order for shipping within two weeks. We can also create different native PNW mixed species frames on request.
This frame is a wonderful representation of the Pacific Northwest, and species within. The mix of species will vary, but will maintain a similarity to the picture.
- Eight - nine native Pacific Northwest day flying lepidoptera (butterflies and moths) species
- Pendleton, Oregon handmade poplar wood frame, sanded and stained, with a lifetime hand rubbed polyurethane finish
- Double glass shadowbox for viewing the specimen from front and back
- Sawtooth hanger on back for wall mounting
- Back is signed to show the uniqueness of this handmade item
- Frame outside dimensions approximately 9.5 inches x 15.5 inches
- Select from a dark or naturally stained wood frame
**Frames are on a special order basis. If not in immediate stock, they may take up to a fortnight to ship based on specimen availability. Specimens are rehydrated, spread, dehydrated, sealed into the frame with love, and shipped.